Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Letters & Lights


All right that's it. It's only been lunch break and it seems like I've already realized enough. 

Today, I chose to take my lunch alone and it just hit me! The few I consider my real friends here at this company are all gone. They're just gone for a variety of reasons and I don't know how to express in writing how much it saddens me. The world is yet too big and I couldn't be any prouder that they have flown to navigate it like it should be navigated; however I just can't help to dream of the days when this four-walls was originally occupied by me and the people I dearly care about.

Perhaps it is true when good friend Dylan told me to cherish the moment; because when I peeped the room from a distance, I saw the crowd but I just couldn't recognize anyone, at least not anymore.

After the whirling and the twirling of the past couple of months, I can't help but wonder, when it comes to  people who come and go, When is the right time to let go  of the past and move on to the future?

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this. It is true, time can fly. I say hold onto those moments, but look forward to what's in store. :)

    ReplyDelete