Monday, August 6, 2012

Wondering.


I went straight home from work today because the new work-schedule appears to be temporarily peculiar. As I was commuting from work this afternoon, there was nothing in my thoughts except how glad I was to be able to finally break free from a very long day of technicality and pressure. Resting at my own home and doing my thing would have to be the perfect way to attain what I would call inner peace. Until tonight though, when Tim suddenly showed up on my mind. To be honest, Tim has been an uninvited visitor in my mind at random times which is weird because as far as I know, we broke up almost four weeks ago.

Everything I could remember about the short-lived romantic relationship with Tim was how he always makes me feel like the second best, it’s haunting me.

Do you have any idea what I’m talking about?

No, I don’t think so.

I wonder where Josh is.

No comments:

Post a Comment