Sunday, September 2, 2012

Maybe.

I get to see one of my best friends Damien Jay for coffee this afternoon and guess what? It's always lovely to see him! It's been weeks since we last saw each other and it's quite refreshing to catch up with him and notice the mature difference in our conversation. 

Everything today was passing by in a way that I have always hoped for in a gorgeous Sunday until disappointments slapped me straight in the face just about a few minutes ago.

For weeks, I've been in and out of work, hitting the gym, going out with friends, running errands, filling the gaps. . . and it got me thinking, What is it really that i am trying to pursue? 

I always thought contentment in life and love was quite enough of a pursuit. The truth is, all I ever wanted was to to be satisfied in most areas of the life.

But maybe I am looking for satisfaction in all the wrong places, maybe I shouldn't be looking at all. 


1 comment:

  1. It's sad when all of the sudden, all the things I enjoyed became so dull and boring..

    ReplyDelete