Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happy 8 months baby!

Dearest Caleb,

Just writing to let you know that you have given me the best eight months of my life. I've never felt so blessed in my whole life until I realized the depth of our love for each other. You are the man of my dreams and the man I've been waiting for all my life. Please know that I can feel your love everyday even at the most random routine of life. Although we are miles apart right now, you still never fail to put a smile on my face and joy in my heart. I am very blessed knowing I wake up each day knowing you are mine now and forever. You brought total bliss in my life and I am very thankful of your love. Being with you everyday is total bliss that I am very thankful about. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and just so you know,You are my heaven on earth. Happy 8 monthsarry. Cheers to forever!

love, Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment